Business Guild 1
Every Tuesday 7:45–9:00am
Lorenzo’s at the Hilton Garden Inn
1100 South Avenue, Staten Island NY 10314
Members, Invited Guests and Guest Speakers only
Business Guild 1 works toward increasing each other’s business success. The weekly breakfast meetings build close professional relationships by offering members the opportunity to learn about business trends and best practices, share tips, exchange leads, and listen to presentations from invited guest speakers on a variety of topics.
Membership to a Business Guild will enable you to establish valuable business relationships and attend networking events to help grow your business. Each year we collectively refer over $1M in business to each other. To become a member, you may contact any of our members and request to attend your first meeting as an invited guest.
In order to become a member of Business Guild 1 you must accept the following guiding principles:
- Your business must be a member of the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce. You may attend an introductory Business Guild Meeting before committing to a SICC membership, but SICC membership is mandatory before you can become a Business Guild Member.
- Commitment is for a minimum of one year.
- Commitment encompasses attending weekly meetings.
- Information is shared confidentially among participating members.
- Business Guild works best when everyone participates in weekly meeting and networking events. Every member must actively participate for the group to be successful at its mission.
New members must attend three consecutive meetings, and then if you think Business Guild Membership is a good fit for you and your business, the Business Guild Committee of Directors will vote on your membership.
- $20.00 non-refundable application fee is due with every Business Guild application
- $85.00 Annual Membership Fee upon acceptance into the Business Guild
- $20.00 Weekly dues are billed by the SICC each quarter.
Members of Business Guild 1
60 Bay Street, Staten Island NY
(917) 690-2462 (mobile)
(718) 420-9200 (office)
(718) ALLSTATE (office)