Members Only

Renew Membership

Renewing is Simple!

Your Chamber membership offers many benefits to your business including trusted referrals from sichamber.com, annual printed Consumer Guide, walk-ins, and phone calls. Your membership also helps support the Chamber’s programs, boosts the community, promotes a strong local economy, and influences business interests with the state and local government. Renewing your membership confirms your continued commitment to your business and the community. To renew your Staten Island Chamber of Commerce membership, login below.

If you do not have your log-in information or need assistance, please call (718) 727-1900.

*Term/Renewal. The initial term of this membership shall be for the term of one (1) year (the “initial Term”) commencing on the date this membership is executed by authorized officers of the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce. At the expiration of the initial Term, this membership shall automatically renew for successive one (1) year periods (each a “Renewal Term” and collectively with the initial Term of “Term”) unless a party provides the other parties with notice of its intent not to renew this Merchant Agreement at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the then current term.

Dues paid to the Chamber are not a charitable tax deduction for federal income tax purposes.

The Chamber is not a charity, but serves as an advocate organization for area business. As a result, 90% of your dues are deductible as a business expense. (The other 10%, to support lobbying and legislative advocacy, are not tax deductible.)

Categories: Members Only

Tagged as:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.